I am looking forward to meeting all of the boys and girls in the gym at Elmwood on August 31st. If you see this post, leave us a comment and tell us what you were up to this summer!
Hi Mrs. Oldach (and third grade families)! Just wanted to say we really appreciate the blog and your web page. We're off to a great start this year -Thanks...The Weinstock's
Hi Mrs. Oldach's class. This is Patrick Webb. I had Mrs. Oldach last year. I had a great year, and you will too! Have fun! You have one of the best teachers ever!
Hi Mrs. Oldach (and third grade families)! Just wanted to say we really appreciate the blog and your web page. We're off to a great start this year -Thanks...The Weinstock's
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs. Oldach's class. This is Patrick Webb. I had Mrs. Oldach last year. I had a great year, and you will too! Have fun! You have one of the best teachers ever!
ReplyDeleteFrom Patrick